Roof trusses or trussed rafters are becoming more popular in construction, as the understanding of them among customers develops. Ultimately, everybody wants to build their house according to certified processes so that their home is as safe and sustainable as possible and that it can also be passed on to the next generation. This approach has triggered a positive change in the construction market, where trussed rafters are being chosen and used in plans by more and more architects.
There are numerous reasons as to why roof trusses are so popular:
- Optimal structural design - trussed rafters are designed, optimised and assembled according to the specifics of the particular building and roof. This solutions guarantees minimal cost in terms of material, labour and time, even in the most complicated projects.
- Quality - only the best softwood is used - Natural controls the quality of the wood within the whole supply chain from sawing to assembly of the trusses. This enables us to guarantee the best kiln drying, planning and stress grading, in turn giving us the best possible roof trusses.
- CE compliance - trusses have been manufactured according to the EN14250:2010 standard, which means that our production process meets the European building regulation and is CE certified.
- Saves time on construction site - roof trusses are delivered to site and hoisted onto the building according to the agreed delivery time. This helps save a great deal of construction time and eases the installation of communications, which can be easily hidden inside the trusses.
- Cost saving - minimal material and operational costs are guaranteed thanks to a continuous industrial process that is put into practice on a daily basis.
OptiCut - cut to length
Cutting to your desired length with a tolerance of +/-0.2mm
OptiCut is a precision cutting service for wood materials that is designed to achieve high accuracy and minimise waste. With our advanced technology, we are able to optimise the cutting process and achieve the most efficient use of your materials, thereby reducing the amount of waste and saving you time and money.
Using our state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to cut wood materials with great precision, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and minimising errors. This results in a finished product that is both aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound.
Our OptiCut service also provides customisation options, allowing you to choose the exact dimensions and shapes that you need for your project. This level of precision ensures that your materials fit perfectly, reducing the amount of cutting and finishing required on site.
By utilising our OptiCut service, you can save time, reduce material waste and achieve the highest level of precision in your wood cutting projects. Contact us today to learn more about how we can optimise your cutting process and improve the efficiency of your project.
Efficient cladding board end-matching.
In addition to ensuring a beautiful appearance of the end piece of the cladding board, end-matching also helps save time and allows for flexibility in selecting board lengths. Properly processing your cladding board ends means they are ready for immediate fitting and do not require additional cutting or processing. This significantly reduces fitting time and helps you to complete your project more quickly.
Additionally, end-matching of the cladding board allows you to be flexible in choosing board lengths, as you do not have to worry about uneven edges or roughness of the cladding board ends. This gives you the option to choose from different lengths and ensures that your cladding boards perfectly suit the requirements of your project. In summary, end-matching is an important part of finishing work that helps to ensure a high-quality, durable and aesthetically pleasing cladding board, while also saving time and providing flexibility in selecting board lengths.
Wood brushing is a special treatment that is used to highlight and emphasise the structure of wood (rings, grain).
Brushing is suitable for interior as well as exterior cladding, flooring and decking. Brushing helps you achieve a rustic old wood look by removing softer wood grain.
The impregnation process is carried out by using autoclave, where chemicals are impregnated into timber using vacuum and pressure. Nordic pine is best suited for impregnation because the cell walls of pine are designed in a way that enable the impregnation to penetrate deeper.
We can offer green or brown impregnation with impregnation classes:
Class 3 (Spruce / Pine)
Class 4 (Pine)
NTR A (Pine)
NTR AB (Pine)
Thermo treatmentThermo treatment is an increasing, chemical-free process, which makes the wood more durable, easy to use and dimensionally stable.
The thermal modification treatment process takes place in a special oven where the wood is heated up to 220 degrees. The entire process is controlled by special sensors and takes about 36 hours (depending on the wood and its dimensions). The process produces wood with a beautiful texture and brown tone.